…just cut out a lot of the noise. Try taking the following steps:
- Unsubscribe from friends who get on your nerves.
- Turn off notifications from any groups you like to be part of, but update often causing constant notifications.
- Subscribe to “important updates only” from friends who you like to hear from but are a bit too chatty.
- Block anything “from Twitter”.
- Generally block/unsubscribe from any Group/Page that you like, but you don’t need to hear from day to day.
Suddenly your feed will be very quiet, and you’ll find checking it once in a while will be a small pleasure rather than a constant catch-up reviewing posts that generally get on your nerves.